Sunday, December 5, 2010

Savior of the World: His Birth Production

This past weekend I was in our Hawes Ward production of Savior of the World: His Birth. We began working on this production in August. It was a lot of time and frustration, but it turned into a great play. My parents and Joe's mom, Phyllis attended the Friday night performance along with Joe and the boys. We then had a Saturday matinee at 3:30pm and then the final performance at 7:30pm on Saturday. Every performance was so different, and yet successful in its own way.
Tyler and Jacob took pictures during the performance. I've included a few of those here. We had a professional photographer take pictures, so I should have some of those in couple of weeks. We also had a performance video taped, and I'm hoping for a copy of that also.
Here are the grandparents waiting for the show to start. Papa, Grandma Hastings & Grandma Phyllis. Aaron, need I say more???
Joe and half of Tyler. I'm not sure who took this picture, but I'd assume Jared.
Jared
The Wedding Scene. I am wearing the blue shoulder wrap. I was one of Mary's cousins and an angel. Here is my cousin costume. My costume was very colorful.
Glory to God Angels, singing to the shepherd. To my right is Carrie Bennett. On my left is Michelle Jimenez and Cindy Spratling.
The final scene.
Momma Angel with my "angel" boys. They were so well behaved for the show. Grandma Phyllis and Dad treated them to sonic afterwards.
My parents.
Myself, Phyllis and Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment