Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Joe & the boys spoiled me for Mother's Day this year. This morning I woke up to a table filled with flowers and a working mom's survival kit, basket filled with many items including 3 different kinds of chocolate. The best part was after church Joe had special shirts for 2 of my boys to wear. They say "My mom is hot!" Tyler put one on just for the picture, but Aaron loves his and is still wearing it! Tyler made a cute tile container in Cub Scouts and brought it home from church today. I got to take a 2 hour nap and Jacob keeps asking what he can do for me...an all around great Mother's Day!
Aaron made this at school. He waited until after church today to finally give it to me.

Jared wanted a picture taken of him. I told him to smile, but his mouth was full of cereal and this is what we got! I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment