Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Quick Vacation

In between the time I finished the "classroom" portion of my job training and the "live" portion swing shift I had 6 days off. So we took advantage of a few of those days and took a quick trip to the cabin. The weather was amazing! It rained and thundered on Friday. Pictures below of the boys playing in the rain until the thunder scared them all inside. Then on Saturday we took a trip to the park, where Jacob decided to take tons of fun pictures of his brothers. I included a few here. It was a nice get away from the summer heat. Hopefully once my job settles down we will be able to plan a few more trips.




Being silly.

Jacob had to get a picture of himself too...



Jared...peek a boo

Aaron & Jared

Playing "Angry Birds" and enjoying the weather.


There was also a band playing at the park...so it made for an interesting trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment