Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My version of school pictures

I'm revolting from paying the high cost of school pictures. This year it was going to cost us $23 a packet to get 1 8x10, 2 5x7's and some wallets.....$23! EACH!! That's over $90!

So today was picture day at school and I made it picture day at home. I took pictures of the boys before they went to school today...and I'd have to say they turned out great. I'd say even better than the school would do...


And the best part...


I ordered all the pictures I wanted from Costco, which are being shipped to my home as we speak and it cost me a grand total of $14! That's $14 for 4 8x10's, 8 5x7's, 4 4x6's and 4 sets of wallets. Needless to say I will no longer be purchasing through the schools. Not when I can do just as good of a job at a fraction of the cost.


Take a gander at the great results!


Happy School Picture Day!


As Jacob said when he saw these awesome pictures...


"Lookin' good!"



No comments:

Post a Comment