Wednesday, July 18, 2012

4th of July

I can't believe how far behind I have gotten on my blogging.  Luckily I am now only 14 days behind, instead of a couple of months.  I finally got all the pictures off my cell phone and compiled them on my computer and figured out just what was missing.  I actually took pictures this year because we did something different for the 4th than we have been doing for the past few years.  We did not go up to the cabin, as has become tradition.  My work schedule just didn't permit it this year, so we went to the Diamondbacks Baseball game instead.  It was a lot of fun.  We watched a fun baseball game in great seats, ate lots of junk and watched a great fireworks show.  Here are some pictures that were taken while we were there....









No comments:

Post a Comment