skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Macdonald Family
Working. Loving. Sharing. Our jouney together to make us strong!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Retake #1
Jacob's retake came back....& I have to say it is great. That is what I want from a school picture! Way to go Jacob.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sherri Macdonald
Mesa, Arizona, United States
I'm the mom of 4 boys. Jacob, Tyler, Aaron and Jared. Joe and I were married March 11, 1995. I feel lucky that I get to stay home with my boys. They are the best!
View my complete profile
Joe & Sherri
June 2009
Mom & the Boys
My ASU boys. June 2009
The Macdonald Family
November 2009
Family & Friends
5 Small Children
I Can't Weight To Lose It!
Sister Speak
Our Hot Spot
Cote, Brexton, Nixin, and Me (Brinton)
The Rogers Family
Elder Kyle Davis
Cole & Denise
Cole Perkins
The Good Life
What's For Dinner
The Gentry Family
The Hooper Family
fairly fishy
Jenn in Real Life
4 AMIGOS
The Fryer 5ive
Lego Overlord
BlaggerBlogger
DeNuccis In Delft
The Hatch Family
La Familia Iraheta
Char's Cute Little Minions
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(25)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(48)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(97)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(14)
Trunk or Treat
Walk to Cure Diabetes
Pumpkin Carving
Retake #1
Halloween Spider Hat
Cub Scout Day Camp
Shooting Range Day
Ouch!
October Break Adventures
Police Ride Along
More of Jacob's Birthday
Happy 11th Birthday, Jacob!
The good, the bad and the ugly
The Sheep Walk
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(14)
►
2009
(65)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment