Monday, March 26, 2012

Finally some pictures....

I finally got some pictures off my phone..... So I'm going to try to catch up, working backwards from today.

These first bunch of pictures are from Saturday, March 24th. We attended the Mesa Police Family Appreciation Day. It was held at the Training facility. Jacob was still on his scout camp out but the rest of us went and enjoyed free food and tons of fun booths and exhibits. Including 3 different bounce houses and a petting animals area. The boys had a great time getting into all the military trucks, police helicopter, air evac heli, ambulance and communications command vans. Joe and boys got to meet some of my co-workers as well. It was a fun time that we hope to attend each year.

Tyler holding a parret


Snow cones and a petting area....
Goats, chickens, ducks and bunnies...





Aaron holding a baby chicken



Jake the Police Dog

Guns!





Helicopters!



Aaron's 1st time in a stretcher....we are sure it won't be his last!

Military Hummer

add in the equipment...

Tyler's turn

Pinewood Derby was also on Saturday, March 24th....

This was Tyler's last year. Unfortunately he came in 2nd to last. Not our best year.

P.S. we have more pictures on the other camera....I'll work on getting them off there.



Before Spring Break I took Jacob, Tyler and Jared (Aaron wasn't feeling well) to the Mesa Gateway Airport Aviation Day. Totally cool! So many airplanes.

This is one of my favorite pictures. I didn't even pose them!













Here is Tyler's choir concert in February...






No comments:

Post a Comment