Monday, March 5, 2012

Time.... to catch up.

Time....something that we seem to have less and less of. Time...marches on. Time...to update the blog a little.

Here's just a bit of what we have been up to for the past 2 months.


  • Tyler turned 10 on January 13th. He celebrated with a slumber/wii party with a bunch of his good buddies. Sadly again I was not at his birthday party. Work just got in the way this year. I did decorate the house for him and baked him a great cake. Pictures? I think we took some and they might even be on the camera. Just as soon as we find the camera cord I'll add them!

  • Tyler also earned his Bear Award and moved into the Webelos den.

  • Jacob has been busy going on Scout campouts and earning achievements as well. He recently earned his 2nd Class and 1st Class. We also have pictures of that...again...soon.

  • Everyone has had the yucky cough/cold that just never seems to go away.

  • Joe is enjoying Softball on Tuesday nights with a new team.

  • We attended our cousin Garrett's Baptism.

  • Spend lots of time out on the trampoline

I can't seem to think of everything else. I'm sure once I get my pictures up and running again I'll remember a few things. We are looking forward to Spring Break next week. Taking a little time to go to the Cabin, Tyler is getting his tonsils/adnoids out and hopefully we'll hit a movie. Should be a fun week.

No comments:

Post a Comment