Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trunk & Trick or Treat

We celebrated Halloween with a Trunk or Treat followed by Trick or Treating with cousins. We failed to take pictures of the boys in the costumes, this year. But Joe took a few pictures when we first got to the Trunk or Treat. The Ward had a carnival down at the church with chili, hot dogs, corn bread and popcorn. Their was a spook alley, cake walk & bounce house. The boys had a great time running around with all their friends.
Afterward we met up with Sean & Christine to trick or treat in their neighborhood. It was the highlight of the evening. I've never seen so many trick or treaters out in one neighborhood. Haleigh, our cousin, spent the evening with us. She was such a big help to keep track of Aaron and Jared all night. I was trying to get all the kids together for a picture...here's what I got. My boys and Haleigh, no Merrill cousins.


We finally got everyone together for a picture. Joe is Clark Kent aka Superman!
Sean and Christine made matching hippie costumes. She got the idea from my hippie costume, but it looks like I need to update mine! We may make it a tradition to go trick or treating with cousins every year. All the kids walked the entire hour we were out, with no complaining. I was the only one with hurt feet. I even got Joe to carry me home the last block!


No comments:

Post a Comment