Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do you find it strange?

Do you find it strange that when I ask my 2 1/2 year old a "why" question he answers it with "cause"?

This child that can barely communicate in the English language has a grasp of how to correctly use the term because, shortened to cause (sounds like cuz when he says it). I asked Jared this morning if he was ready to get dressed, which he answered with a no like he does most every question. I then asked the little bugger, "Why don't you want to get dressed?". He said, "Cuz". I then said, "You get to go play with Dusty (his cousin) today." He said, "No Dusty". Again I asked why and again he answered with the CUZ!

It's got to be the funniest thing I've heard in the morning. A 2 year old giving me the run around with Cuz as his answer! What is to come next???

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute and funny, it's ok Nixin says stop it all the time but not many other things.

    ReplyDelete