Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Snowflake Graduation

This past weekend we went up to Snowflake for the High School Graduation ceremonies. 2 of my nephews, Austin & Trevor Hastings were graduating. Austin will stay in school for at least another year, but their parents decided he should walk through graduation with his brother, Trevor.
Trevor and Austin are picture here walking together. Austin has his cane. It was very windy and everyone had to hold on to their hats.
One of the speakers had all the graduates turn and look at the crowd. It looks like Trevor is looking right at me. Austin stood, but didn't look of course.Here they are headed up to the stage to get their diplomas.
Austin walked across all by himself. The pictures I took were blurry, plus I kept stopping to watch as Austin stopped by every person to pose for a picture.

Here is the cap throwing. Pretty cool.
This is my brother, Galen with his 2 oldest boys. Happy Graduates...Proud Dad!
My Parents, Stan & Janell Hastings with the graduates.



It was a fun trip up to the mountains. I need to be better about taking pictures. My sister, Christine and her family were there with us also but I have no pictures to prove it. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment