Saturday, September 11, 2010

Good Report

I am glad to report that I have nothing to report. After all we have been through the last couple of weeks, I can happily say that things have calmed down and we are starting to get into a schedule. Jacob's sugars are up and down, but that is to be expected. The doctor is still adjusting his medication and it seems to be getting better. The other boys have adjusted to our new changes too. We have settled pretty well. I couldn't be happier.

I have been enjoying my Citizens Police Academy classes. Last week we visited the Red Mountain Precinct. This is where my sister in law works from. I got to see her mail box. I know really exciting! I scheduled my ride along for October 11th at the Superstition District. And my shooting range day is Saturday, October 23rd. Many things to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment