Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mesa Veteran's Day Parade

It has become a tradition for our family to go to downtown Mesa for the Veteran's Day Parade. This year we picked up Grandma and Papa Hastings and took them with us to the parade. My sister Christine met up with us just before the parade started. She brought 2 of her kids, Tatum and Dusty. Sean had to work and Garrett was at a sleepover.
I took a few pictures of us waiting for the parade to start and then turned the camera over to Jacob and Tyler to take whatever pictures of the parade they wanted to take.
165!
That's how many pictures they took of the parade!
165!
and they killed the battery. But it kept them happy and they got some fun pictures.Aaron, the only picture dedicated child I have. Everyone else could care less that I was taking their picture!
My Mom, Sister Christine and nephew Dusty.I tried to get Dusty to smile, but he wasn't having it!
Aaron and Tatum
Jared
Tyler
When we went to pick up my dad and mom, my dad had old army hats for the boys to wear in honor of Veteran's Day. Tyler wore his the whole time. Aaron's was off and on.
Jared's didn't last out of the car. Jacob wore his for about 5 mins. The best was Aaron thought he got the keep the hat and was surprised when Grandpa asked for it back. Aaron was told he could wear it anytime he visits Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment