Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oceanography Pictures...Finally!

Here are some pictures from the Oceanography trip. I took about 300 of them, so you can see why I say these are some of them.
This is the first morning getting instructions before we went out on the boat. It was cold, but warmed up nicely.Getting on the boat.
Heading out.
Jacob got called up to touch the sting ray.
The Whale!
Just thought this was kinda cool. Sea lions hanging out on a bouy.
SEA WORLD!
At the Dolphin show.
Day 2 at the Aquarium of the Pacific...the group shot. With Bubba Gump Shrimp in the background.
Touching sharks.
A friendly sea lion.
Feeding the Larakeets.

The boys in our group. They were pretending to drown and very upset that I didn't cut off their feet for the full effect.

Karaoke on the way home...Jacob's song...
Sea world...fun! Sing it to the Red Robin song.

1 comment:

  1. Way cool trip! I wish I could of gone on a school trip like that when I was a kid! Glad you two had fun:-)

    ReplyDelete