Monday, January 31, 2011

School Days... Busy, Busy

I am officially a student again. I am in my 4th week of my first class in the Graduate program at Ottawa University. Each class is 8 weeks long, so I'm halfway there. It was a bit overwhelming at first but as I've gone on it is getting easier to manage. Writing papers and reading the assignments is a challenge, but has not been too bad so far. We'll see how the next term goes, I'll have 2 classes.

At the same time, I have been going through the hiring process with the City of Mesa Police 911 operator. So far I have made it through and am in the middle of the background checks. It's unbelievable how much background examination goes into this process. I had a polygraph test about a week ago, passed of course. It's been very eye opening. I am hoping something will come available this summer.

Busy, Busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment