Friday, April 15, 2011

2nd week of ball games...Injury #1

This past Monday we all attended Aaron's ball game. I sent Jacob, Tyler and Jared off to play for a while and watch the ducks at the pond. 3o minutes later Tyler ran back reporting that Jared is bleeding. When asked what happened, no one knew. The older boys had been playing a game with some friend and didn't see what happened to Jared. What little I got out of Jared was that his fell down the sidewalk. I assume that he was running down one of the hills on the sidewalk and tumbled, skidding on his face. Luckily, no broken teeth, just a bloody nose and scratches and scrapes. I took these pictures a few days later just to document the injuries. Somehow I need to teach Jared and Aaron to put their hands up and protect their cute mugs! (see earlier post of Aaron's injuries, they are almost identical!) As you can tell, he is just fine. No worse for wear! Boys! It's always something!

No comments:

Post a Comment