Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...


I am sooooo excited! Add in a little 80's flashback song...And I just can't hide it!

I finally got my 35th birthday present scheduled. Yes, that was almost 2 years ago that Joe got me a Hot Air Balloon ride but I have finally got it scheduled! We will be going up in Cave Creek on Sat. Oct 3rd. It's going to be a sunrise ride. Ooooh romantic! Hard part, we have to be in Cave Creek at 5:45AM! Yikes! That means leaving our house around 4:45AM. I figure I'm gonna have to get up around 4 to be ready on time. Double YIKES!! And the other hard part, trying to figure out what to do with my sleeping children...still working on it.


But I'm still excited! Can't wait to be up in a Hot Air Balloon. This is definitely a once in a lifetime experience. I will be sure to remember my camera and take tons of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment