Saturday, September 5, 2009

What a great start to a Saturday!

A few friends of mine invited me to go with them to do Initiatory session at the Temple this morning. It was really great. Not only to see friends early on a Saturday morning, but the be in the Temple with such good people! And on top of that, the weather is amazing. Rainy days in Arizona are the best. I awoke this morning the sound of very loud thunder. It was 5:55 am. I met Aaron in the hall on his way to mine room for protection. We cuddled in bed for about 30 minutes before I had to get up and get going. And the Temple grounds were so nice. It was cool and everything was green. Just an all around great Saturday. Now I'm back home trying to get motivated on cleaning. We'll see how far I get. So far my boys have not made any moves to help and Joe has gone back to bed. This may end of being a lazy weekend, cleaning wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment