Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 10/15th Anniversary. We were married on March 11, 1995...15 years ago today. We were Sealed together For Time and All Eternity on March 11, 2000. Hence the 10/15. I've included a few fun pictures to help remember the days. Joe and I were just talking about our anniversary the other day. We wonder where the time has gone. It doesn't seem like 15 years. We may look a little different, but we still feel the same. I love you, Joe. You are my best friend and I'm so glad you agreed to marry me all those many years ago. Here's to the next 10/15!My Wedding dress...purchased for $250 at the JcPenny Outlet. If you grew up here you will remember going to the Outlet over in Tempe. What a find. I put it on and knew it was the one.
I look at this wedding picture and marvel at how young we were. We didn't seem so young at the time....

This is in front of the Mesa Temple after our Sealing. That's Jacob at 6 mos. Don't you just dig the Elvis jumpsuit he got to wear. It was a very special day for our family.

1 comment: