Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Warning! Not for the faint of heart...or toe!

So I've had a few people asking me about my toe and how it was doing. I decided I better capture the beauty of my discolored toe for posterity. So here it is in all it's purpley blueish splendor. It doesn't hurt anymore as long as there is no direct pressure on the nail. I am going to attempt to put shoes on tomorrow because otherwise my feet will be very cold on our trip to the cabin this weekend. Here's hoping!P.S. The color looks pretty bad, but the infection in the toe itself has improved greatly. My entire toe used to be numb, tingley and red so at least that had gotten better. Now the anticipation of whether my nail is going to fall off.
Any bets?? Let me know.
P.S.S. The red on the nail is what is left of my pedicure that I had gotten a few days before this happened. Total bummer. I guess this means I'll have to go get another once my toe is healed. Who knows how long that is going to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment