Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tyler's 2nd Grade Program

Tyler's 2nd grade program was on Thurs. March 11th. Yeah, our wedding anniversary was spent down at Boulder Creek Elementary. But I have to say it was a great show. It was all about the development of the west.
This is Tyler standing with his class. The girl next to him is a friend from the Ward, Taylor Beebe. A close up of Tyler and Taylor.
I couldn't get close for his speaking part so I took a picture from way back in our seats. This is just to prove that he did have a speaking part. Tyler did a great job. He worked so hard to memorize his lines.

After the show I got a couple of good pictures of Tyler's outfit up close. They ran around on broom sticks like riding horses. It was really cute.I had to include a great smile picture of Tyler. As you know those are hard to come by.
Now if only we could only get Tyler to lose that loose tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment