Saturday, August 14, 2010

Art projects

I decided that I'm going to take pictures of all the wonderful art projects my boys make this year and record them here. I will display the project on the freezer for a good amount of time, but by taking a picture and recording it here, I no longer will have the need or desire to keep the paper copy of the project. Of course, I do still keep a few things for their special books, but seeing that I'm not a scrapbooker and keeping tons of these art projects just isn't possible this is my solution. This way I can always remember the cute things the boys bring home from school for me, without going bonkers with the amounts of clutter that 4 boys worth of art projects can create.
This first project is from Aaron. This was his first Kindergarten project.
I love the hand print.


This project is from Jared's first day at the Preschool at Boulder Creek. He was so proud of it and every time he sees it on the freezer he points to it and talks about it. I don't know what he is saying, but he is very excited about it and I play along with his excitement. Hopefully his speech will improve enough throughout the year that I will know what he is telling me about these precious projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment