Thursday, August 12, 2010

1st Day of School

Aug. 11th, 2010
1st Day of school for the Macdonald boys. All the boys are going to school this year. Jacob is in 5th, Tyler in 3rd, Aaron in Kindergarten and Jared is attending the preschool for speech services. This is the only great picture I got, thanks to Jacob. He has been using my camera all summer long to take Lego stop animation pictures and drained all my batteries. I got a total of 3 pictures before the battery died.
Jared and I walked the 3 older boys to the bus stop. Aaron was very excited to ride the bus with his brothers. Jared's bus came about 30 mins later to our house. He didn't want to get on, so I had to help him get on and in his seat. But he didn't cry, a plus. When they brought him home, he climbed down all by himself and seemed happy to be home.
In all it was a great first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment